External Social Medial Resources
From Guerrilla Media Collective Wiki
This list is culled from our individual entries on various Social Media Platforms. You can access those
List of External Social Media Resources
- A Scientific Guide to Writing Great Headlines on Twitter, Facebook and your Blog
- Research: The best time to tweet
- 5 Data-drive ways to get your Facebook post seen
- For the secret formula to creating content that is more likely to go viral see here and here.
- For creating memorable lead statements, see ‘The Microscript Rules’ here.
- For information explaining Facebook tagging, see here.
- To learn how to shorten a url using bitly (our recommended shortener), see here.
- For ideal Facebook image dimensions, see here.
- Decoding Facebook's News Algorithm, see here
- For information explaining Creative Commons Licences, see here, and for the types of licences available see here.
- For sourcing free images to use in your posts, we suggest using this Creative Commons Search tool. Checkout the twelve options listed here. Also, Canva offers a free, user-friendly way to create your own images using remixable templates.
- For simple, free meme-generation software, see here.
- Search for relevant and related hashtags here.