(Created page with "category:Carework")
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 11:36, 17 September 2018
The Community Subgroup (Part of the Carework Area) is where we do most of our "internal work" with committed and transition members. This means developing the collective, or norms, building resilience, our rhythms etc. It is one of the busiest subgroups.
We have also made subsection of Community specially dedicated to Governance which focuses on our governance model and its development: Governance Category
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Community"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- The DisCO Governance Model in GT
- The DisCO Project Matrix
- The Guerrilla Translation Handbooks
- The Open Coop Governance Model in Guerrilla Translation: an Overview
- The Tao of the Guerrilla Translator
- To be or not be a Guerrilla Translator
- Trello Organizations and Boards Mindmap
- Trello: Organizations and Boards